487d02b6 14d7 4206 84a0 29b02e9fe1ed
VIP-RAS MOHAMMED/NATIONAL PARK AND-WHITE ISLAND-FROM-SHARM EL SHEIKH/
–EVERY DAY TOUR
-Ras Mohammed is an Egyptian national park located in the southern part of the Sinai Peninsula, 25 km from Sharm El Sheikh. This is a collection of magnificent Red Sea sites. The southern part of the park is one of the ten best beaches on the planet, designed for underwater swimming. Area – 48 000 ha. Amazing corals grow here, which are inhabited by various types of fish, sea lilies, starfish, sea urchins and other interesting inhabitants.
- – Departure from hotel from 07:30 to 08:30, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 16:30.
- One dive from the yacht costs 10 $, ordered in advance when booking a trip (included diving equipment).
- • Pickup and drop off to hotel in air conditioned bus
- Arrival at the quay. From a large three-storey ship you will enjoy the beauty of the national park in the Red Sea
- Snorkeling stop at the coral reefs of Ras Mohammed National Park
- Two snorkeling sessions in the waters of Ras MohammedNational Park
- Visit the White island
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Entrance fees to National Park
- English-speaking guide
Not included (:pay extra fee)
- • Rent of masks 2 $, fins 2 $, life jacket 3 $
- Photo /video services – extra charge
Bring with you:
- • Copy of passport or passport photo in the phone (first page)
- Own snorkeling equipment or rent one for an extra charge
- swimsuits, flip flops, hats, sun cream, sunglasses/
Payment is made in cash on the day of the tour.