Duration: 16 Hours
CAIRO BY PLANE FROM SHARM EL SHEIKH
No discounts for children
Visit Cairo, the capital of Egypt, and try to find out the mystery of the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx …
Visa must be purchased in advance, affixed to the passport and there must be a stamp for arrival. If you do not have visa, you can buy it at Sharm El Sheikh Airport when flying to Cairo for 25 $.
Important! You should reserve the excursion at least 2 days earlier than the desired departure date.
Departure from hotel at 04:30, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 21:00
• Round trip transfer from the hotel to Sharm el-Sheikh Airport and back
• Flight to Cairo at 7:00 (flight 45 minutes)
• Upon arrival explore the Egyptian Museum, which housesthe largest artefacts collection from the ancient world
• Lunch at a five-star restaurant
• See the Great Pyramids of Giza and the legendary Sphinx
• Visiting the Papyrus museum and a factory for essential oils
• Transport service during excursions in Cairo
• Flight tickets
• Entrance fees for all listed sites
• English-speaking guide
• Transfer to Cairo airport (return flight to Sharm El Sheikh)
• Boat travel accross the river Nile –10$
Bring with you:
• Comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunglasses
• Dry breakfast package (ordered in advance at the hotel reception)
IMPORTANT! To book an excursion you need to pay in advance 50% of the value of the trip (due to the high price of the trip).
The prepayment in case of trip cancellation is not refundable!
The park has a fairly large assortment: comfortable buses, cars, minivans. All vehicles are equipped with air conditioning and security systems. For long routes, toilet buses are available. All vehicles undergo technical and sanitary maintenance, receive the necessary tourist permits, and the drivers are checked before each trip
No prepayment required. All excursions are paid already on the bus, or during the excursion. The organizer will come up to you. Payment is accepted in cash in dollars, euros and Egyptian pounds. An alternative payment option is possible by agreement
Without a tourist license, none of the activities in the tourism of Egypt can be carried out.
For excursions, you need to obtain permission from the police and the military on a daily basis, without licenses it is not issued.
In this regard, for some excursions, we may ask you for data or photos of passports (this applies to sea excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and any individual excursions, if this requires leaving the city.
For other excursions, permits are issued simply for the number of people and passport details are not required).
Yes, of course, no payment is required for children under 5 years old in Sharm El Sheikh and under 6 years old in Hurghada.
Don’t fall for the intimidation of your hotel guides, they are unfounded:
Firstly, your travel insurance is valid throughout Egypt, regardless of the hotel, tour operator, and even more so the guide.
Secondly, if you are on a ship, bus or other transport, the organizer bears full insurance liability to passengers. Otherwise, he simply will not be able to obtain permission to carry out the tour. activities.