Children: 5- 11 40$
Duration: 20 Hours
CAIRO BY BUS FROM SHARM EL SHEIKH
Children under 5 years old – free of charge
Any tourist who is on vacation in the world-famous Egyptian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh will not refuse the pleasure of booking a day trip to Cairo
Visa must be purchased in advance, affixed to the passport and there must be a stamp for arrival. If you do not have visa, you can buy it at the airport. For the purpose, we can pick you upfrom the hotel by car and bring you to the airport to buy a visa. Then you will be transferred from the airport to the bus to Cairo.
Price 5 $ + visa fee 25 $
Transfer by comfortable air-conditioned bus from 00:00 until 01:30 the next day.
• Transfer by comfortable air-conditioned bus with bio toilet
• Road stop (breakfast / WC)
• Arrive in Cairo and get familiar with the real Egyptian manner of life
• Visit the Egyptian Museum, containing the largest collection of antiquities from the ancient world with an Egyptologist guide
• Option for a boat travel on the beautiful Nile
• Lunch (buffet) at a restaurant without drinks
• See the Great Pyramids of Giza with an Egyptologist
• See the legendary Great Sphinx of Giza with an Egyptologist
• Entrance fees for all listed sites
• English-speaking guide
• Boat travel accross the river Nile- 10$
Bring with you:
• Comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunglasses
• Dry breakfast package (ordered in advance at the hotel reception)
The park has a fairly large assortment: comfortable buses, cars, minivans. All vehicles are equipped with air conditioning and security systems. For long routes, toilet buses are available. All vehicles undergo technical and sanitary maintenance, receive the necessary tourist permits, and the drivers are checked before each trip
No prepayment required. All excursions are paid already on the bus, or during the excursion. The organizer will come up to you. Payment is accepted in cash in dollars, euros and Egyptian pounds. An alternative payment option is possible by agreement
Without a tourist license, none of the activities in the tourism of Egypt can be carried out.
For excursions, you need to obtain permission from the police and the military on a daily basis, without licenses it is not issued.
In this regard, for some excursions, we may ask you for data or photos of passports (this applies to sea excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and any individual excursions, if this requires leaving the city.
For other excursions, permits are issued simply for the number of people and passport details are not required).
Yes, of course, no payment is required for children under 5 years old in Sharm El Sheikh and under 6 years old in Hurghada.
Don’t fall for the intimidation of your hotel guides, they are unfounded:
Firstly, your travel insurance is valid throughout Egypt, regardless of the hotel, tour operator, and even more so the guide.
Secondly, if you are on a ship, bus or other transport, the organizer bears full insurance liability to passengers. Otherwise, he simply will not be able to obtain permission to carry out the tour. activities.