Children: 6-12 15$
Duration: 18 Hours
MOUNT MOSES AND SAINT CATHERINE’S MONASTERY FROM SHARM EL SHEIKH
The most exciting adventure and historical tour!
TOUR DAYS: Sunday to Monday, Wednesday to Thursday, Friday to Saturday
Departure from hotel at 19:30, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 14:00
• Pickup and drop-off to hotel in air conditioned bus
• Pick-up from hotel at 19:30
• Bus transfer to the foot of mountain Sinai
• Three-hour climb to the summit (2285 m)
• Climbing a stone staircase of 700 steps
• Use of flashlight while climbing the mountain
• Watch the sunrise
• Descending to the monastery of St. Catherine
• Tour of the monastery
• Transfer back to hotel around 13:30-14:00
• English-speaking guide and mountain guide
• Camel ride to climb the mountain.
Bring with you:
• Comfortable clothes and shoes, warm clothes (in winter)
• Dry food pack (ordered in advance at the hotel reception)
The park has a fairly large assortment: comfortable buses, cars, minivans. All vehicles are equipped with air conditioning and security systems. For long routes, toilet buses are available. All vehicles undergo technical and sanitary maintenance, receive the necessary tourist permits, and the drivers are checked before each trip
No prepayment required. All excursions are paid already on the bus, or during the excursion. The organizer will come up to you. Payment is accepted in cash in dollars, euros and Egyptian pounds. An alternative payment option is possible by agreement
Without a tourist license, none of the activities in the tourism of Egypt can be carried out.
For excursions, you need to obtain permission from the police and the military on a daily basis, without licenses it is not issued.
In this regard, for some excursions, we may ask you for data or photos of passports (this applies to sea excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and any individual excursions, if this requires leaving the city.
For other excursions, permits are issued simply for the number of people and passport details are not required).
Yes, of course, no payment is required for children under 5 years old in Sharm El Sheikh and under 6 years old in Hurghada.
Don’t fall for the intimidation of your hotel guides, they are unfounded:
Firstly, your travel insurance is valid throughout Egypt, regardless of the hotel, tour operator, and even more so the guide.
Secondly, if you are on a ship, bus or other transport, the organizer bears full insurance liability to passengers. Otherwise, he simply will not be able to obtain permission to carry out the tour. activities.