Duration: 8 Hours
DIVING IN RAS MOHAMMED NATIONAL PARK FROM SHARM EL SHEIKH
Departure from hotel at 07:00, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 16:30.
Ras Mohammed National Park is a magical world of the mostspectacular coral reefs, rare Red Sea’s species of fish and mangrove forest.
• Snorkeling: 24 $ per adult and 12 $ per child
• One scuba diving: 30 $ per adult
• Two scuba diving: 38 $ per adult
• Pickup and drop-off to hotel in air conditioned bus
• Snorkeling stops
• Scuba diving to a depth up to10-15 meters for about 20 minutes
• Lunch and soft drinks
• Diving equipment
• Scuba diver / experienced instructor /
• Entrance fees to National Park Ras Mohammed
• Rent of masks 2 $, fins 3 $, life jacket 4 $
• Photo /video services – extra charge
Bring with you:
• Bathing accessories / swimsuits, flip flops, hat, sun cream, sunglasses/
• Copy of passport or passport photo in the phone (first page)
The park has a fairly large assortment: comfortable buses, cars, minivans. All vehicles are equipped with air conditioning and security systems. For long routes, toilet buses are available. All vehicles undergo technical and sanitary maintenance, receive the necessary tourist permits, and the drivers are checked before each trip
No prepayment required. All excursions are paid already on the bus, or during the excursion. The organizer will come up to you. Payment is accepted in cash in dollars, euros and Egyptian pounds. An alternative payment option is possible by agreement
Without a tourist license, none of the activities in the tourism of Egypt can be carried out.
For excursions, you need to obtain permission from the police and the military on a daily basis, without licenses it is not issued.
In this regard, for some excursions, we may ask you for data or photos of passports (this applies to sea excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and any individual excursions, if this requires leaving the city.
For other excursions, permits are issued simply for the number of people and passport details are not required).
Yes, of course, no payment is required for children under 5 years old in Sharm El Sheikh and under 6 years old in Hurghada.
Don’t fall for the intimidation of your hotel guides, they are unfounded:
Firstly, your travel insurance is valid throughout Egypt, regardless of the hotel, tour operator, and even more so the guide.
Secondly, if you are on a ship, bus or other transport, the organizer bears full insurance liability to passengers. Otherwise, he simply will not be able to obtain permission to carry out the tour. activities.