we arrange this trip every Sunday & Tuesday & Thursday
Children under 5 years old are free of charge, from 5 to 12 years old – 50% of the cost of the excursion.
* Departure from the hotel at 4:00 (depending on the location of the hotel). Return to the hotel at 20: 30-21: 00
For a transfer from the hotels of El Gouna and Sahl Hasheesh there is an additional charge of 5 EURO per person.
-Early in the morning you leave by bus from Hurghada. The journey to Luxor takes 4 hours.
– visit the city of the living and the city of the dead
-After arriving in Luxor, visit the Karnak temple complex, the avenue of the sphinxes and the statue of the scarab beetle.
Next, take a boat to the other bank of the Nile, where you visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
-In the evening, return to Hurghada.
- – pick up and drop off
- – Karnak temple
- – colossal of Memnouns
- – Hatshepsut temple
- – Historical Guide
- – Trip By Fleucca through River Nile (Just crossing )
- -Transfer picks up from the hotel in Hurghada and brings back after the excursion on a large comfortable bus with air conditioning and a dry closet.
- -A professional Historical speaking guide works on the excursion.
- -The price includes lunch, entrance fees according to the program, and crossing the Nile by boat
- visit Banana Island
- – beverages
What you will Bring ?
– Comfortable clothes and shoes, a hat, sunglasses
– Breakfast Box (ordered in advance at the hotel reception)
– Money for gifts and souvenirs