The visa must be purchased in advance, pasted into the passport and the arrival stamp must be present
There are no discounts for children.
Departure from hotels starting at 00:00, depending on the location of the hotel. Return by 23: 00-00: 00.
The excursion program includes visits to such attractions as:
Day 1 (Cairo):
– National Cairo Museum;
– Great Sphinx;
– Pyramids of Giza;
– The Papyrus Institute and the Oil Factory.
Day 2 (Alexandria):
– Library of Alexandria;
– Church of St. Mark;
– Ford Kite Bay;
– Abu El Abbas Mosque.
The excursion price includes:
– transport services on the route Sharm El Sheikh-Cair-Alexandria-Sharm El Sheikh;
– hotel accommodation;
– entrance tickets to the main attractions;
– services of a Russian-speaking guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid at the request of the guest):
– cruise on the Nile ($ 10);
– entrance tickets inside the Pyramid ($ 25);
You must take with you:
– comfortable clothes and shoes, headwear, sunglasses;
– dry rations (ordered in advance at the hotel reception);
– pillow (if necessary);
– money for gifts and souvenirs;
* Transfer on the route Sharm El Sheikh – Cairo – Sharm El Sheikh takes place on a tourist and regular bus.
** If there is no group on the day of departure, an excursion to Alexandria is carried out individually and the cost of a single is $ 200 .