A visit to two megacities of Egypt – Cairo and Alexandria – will give everyone the opportunity to immerse themselves in the most interesting world of history and modernity.
Tuesday and Sunday
A child under 6 years old is free, 6-12 years old $ 65.
Departure from hotels starting at 01:00, depending on the location of the hotel. Return by 23: 00-00: 00.
Surcharge of $ 5 per person for transfer from Makadi and Sahl Hasheesh hotels.
The excursion program includes visits to such attractions as:
Day 1 (Cairo):
– National Cairo Museum;
– Great Sphinx;
– Pyramids of Giza;
– The Papyrus Institute and the Oil Factory.
Day 2 (Alexandria):
– Park of the Montazah Palace;
– Library of Alexandria;
– Fort Keith Bay.
The excursion price includes:
– transport services on the route Hurghada-Cairo-Alexandria-Hurghada;
– hotel accommodation;
– entrance tickets to the main attractions;
– services of a Russian-speaking guide.
The cost of the excursion does not include (paid at the request of the guest):
– cruise on the Nile ($ 10);
– entrance tickets inside the Pyramid ($ 25);
You must take with you:
– comfortable clothes and shoes, headwear, sunglasses;
– dry rations (ordered in advance at the hotel reception);
– pillow (if necessary);
– money for gifts and souvenirs;
* If there is no group on the day of departure, an excursion to Alexandria is carried out individually and the cost of a single is $ 180.