58c1abed 63d7 4698 b9b0 0523703a9511
bc9bedc7 20a5 43e3 9323 dfae46fec8c5
c0feaf87 5d3b 46d7 b53b c2b2311822f0
65fe1fa7 4ff6 4317 bd56 64f28551f75a
39bc5c9f 81b0 4d96 a5e5 46d9175f99ef
PETRA/JORDAN/FROM-SHARM EL SHEIKH/
-Petra (Jordan) from Sharm el-Sheikh – Petra (Jordan) from Sharm el-Sheikh – Petra (Arabic reads “Al-Batra”) – This is by far the most famous landmark in Jordan. It is located at an altitude of more than 900 m above sea level in the narrow canyon of the Siq. The former capital of Idumea, carved right into the rocks more than 2 thousand years ago, and later became the capital of the Nabatean kingdom. The capital of Jordan, Amman, is 236 km away. Due to its rich history, mesmerizing, almost mystical beauty and excellent preservation of monuments, at the end of the last century it was included in the UNESCO World Heritage List, and in 2007 it was chosen as one of the new Seven Wonders of the World.
-TOUR DAY: Wednesday and Saturday
- – No visa required for this excursion
- No discounts for children
- All fans of mystical history and adventures should definitely visit the astonishing rock city of Petra, called the eighth wonder of the world!
- Departure from hotel at 01:00, depending on the location of the hotel. Return around 20:30-21:30
- • Bus transfer to Taba port
- Ferry boat transfer to Aqaba
- Crossing the Jordanian border
- Bus transfer to Petra
- Walking about 3.5 km through a mountain canyon
- Walking through Al Siq Canyon,
- See the Roman-Byzantine colonnade, the Great Treasury /Al Khazneh el Faroun/
- Visit the Crusader fort Al-Habis
- Lunch at a restaurant
- Hotel transfer
- • Pickup and drop-off to hotel and transfers
- All fees and charges
- Lunch at a restaurant
- Entrance fees for all listed sites
- English-speaking guide
Not included (:pay extra fee)
- • Transport through the mountain canyon on a donkey, camelor carriage
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Personal expenses
Bring with you:
- • passport
- Comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunglasses
- Dry breakfast package (ordered in advance at the hotel reception)
- Pillow (if needed)
- Bottle of water
- Phone / camera
- Don’t forget to check the weather forecast before travel.
** To book an excursion you need to pay in advance 50% of the value of the trip (due to the high price of the trip). The prepayment in case of trip cancellation is not refundable!
Payment is made in cash on the day of the tour.