Children: 6-12 20$
Duration: 18 HOURS
we arrange this trip Every day except Friday
Children under 6 years old are free of charge, from 6 to 12 years old – 50% of the cost of the excursion.
* Departure from the hotel at 4:00 (depending on the location of the hotel). Return to the hotel at 20: 30-21: 00
For a transfer from the hotels of El Gouna and Sahl Hasheesh there is an additional charge of 5 $ per person.
-Early in the morning you leave by bus from Hurghada. The journey to Luxor takes 4 hours.
– visit the city of the living and the city of the dead
-After arriving in Luxor, visit the Karnak temple complex, the avenue of the sphinxes and the statue of the scarab beetle.
Next, take a boat to the other bank of the Nile, where you visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
-In the evening, return to Hurghada.
– Comfortable clothes and shoes, a hat, sunglasses
– Breakfast Box (ordered in advance at the hotel reception)
HOW TO BOOK A TOUR?
– Write to us (from home or from your hotel) a massage via:
Whatsapp ,,Viber,,,,or call us
– Only send to us hotel name , tour name, how many person and the day of the tour and recieve a confirmation of your booking immediately without prepayments.
– Contact us another time on the day before the tour to know the exact pick up time from your hotel.
– No prepayment required.
– Payment is made in cash on the day of the tour.
The park has a fairly large assortment: comfortable buses, cars, minivans. All vehicles are equipped with air conditioning and security systems. For long routes, toilet buses are available. All vehicles undergo technical and sanitary maintenance, receive the necessary tourist permits, and the drivers are checked before each trip
No prepayment required. All excursions are paid already on the bus, or during the excursion. The organizer will come up to you. Payment is accepted in cash in dollars, euros and Egyptian pounds. An alternative payment option is possible by agreement
Without a tourist license, none of the activities in the tourism of Egypt can be carried out.
For excursions, you need to obtain permission from the police and the military on a daily basis, without licenses it is not issued.
In this regard, for some excursions, we may ask you for data or photos of passports (this applies to sea excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and any individual excursions, if this requires leaving the city.
For other excursions, permits are issued simply for the number of people and passport details are not required).
Yes, of course, no payment is required for children under 5 years old in Sharm El Sheikh and under 6 years old in Hurghada.
Don’t fall for the intimidation of your hotel guides, they are unfounded:
Firstly, your travel insurance is valid throughout Egypt, regardless of the hotel, tour operator, and even more so the guide.
Secondly, if you are on a ship, bus or other transport, the organizer bears full insurance liability to passengers. Otherwise, he simply will not be able to obtain permission to carry out the tour. activities.