Children: 5-12 30$
Duration: 15 hours
HAMATA ISLANDS TRIP ,MARSA ALAM
Children: 6-12 years: 30 $
Price includes a fee of 5$ for staying in the national park
TOUR DAY: TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SUNDAY
Hamata or Love Island is 3 small islands with whitesandy beaches and home to unique birds. Surrounded by spectacular coral reefs that you can’t see anywhereelse!
Departure from hotel at 6:00 , depending on the location of the hotel
NOTE! Visiting the islands of Hamata and Umm al-Shaykh is forbidden
• Transfer to Hamata port
• Boat trip from Hamata port to Siyal Island (40 minutes)
• Open sea snorkeling – about one hour
• Siyal Island – you can go there by swimming alone or by speedboat (free of charge)
• Relax on Siyal Island about 30 minutes – free beach time, swim or walk along the picturesque mangrove coast, with a variety of corals, marine and bird life. You can return to the boat swimming alone or by speedboat
• Boat trip to Hamata Islands – about half an hour
• Snorkeling around the islands – about one hour
• Lunch & soft drinks on the boat
• Boat trip to the small island Umm al-Shaykh – 20 minutes
• Snorkeling near the island – about one hour
• Snorkeling equipment / masks, snorkel, fins /
• Return to Hamata port
• Life jackets
• English-speaking guide
× Photo / video services – extra charge
Bring with you:
• Passport copy (for boarding)
• Swimsuits, sun cream
• Phone / camera
Excursion payment is only in cash (US dollars, Euro, Egyptian or British pounds)
The park has a fairly large assortment: comfortable buses, cars, minivans. All vehicles are equipped with air conditioning and security systems. For long routes, toilet buses are available. All vehicles undergo technical and sanitary maintenance, receive the necessary tourist permits, and the drivers are checked before each trip
No prepayment required. All excursions are paid already on the bus, or during the excursion. The organizer will come up to you. Payment is accepted in cash in dollars, euros and Egyptian pounds. An alternative payment option is possible by agreement
Without a tourist license, none of the activities in the tourism of Egypt can be carried out.
For excursions, you need to obtain permission from the police and the military on a daily basis, without licenses it is not issued.
In this regard, for some excursions, we may ask you for data or photos of passports (this applies to sea excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and any individual excursions, if this requires leaving the city.
For other excursions, permits are issued simply for the number of people and passport details are not required).
Yes, of course, no payment is required for children under 5 years old in Sharm El Sheikh and under 6 years old in Hurghada.
Don’t fall for the intimidation of your hotel guides, they are unfounded:
Firstly, your travel insurance is valid throughout Egypt, regardless of the hotel, tour operator, and even more so the guide.
Secondly, if you are on a ship, bus or other transport, the organizer bears full insurance liability to passengers. Otherwise, he simply will not be able to obtain permission to carry out the tour. activities.