Duration: 9 HOURS
* – The cost is indicated for one dive. The cost for two dives is $ 40.
* CHECK OUT from the hotel at 7:30 (depending on the location of the hotel). Return to the hotel at 16:30
The price includes:
Transfer picks up from the hotel and brings back after the excursion.
– stops for snorkeling
– diving (duration up to 20 minutes, to a depth of 10-15 m)
– lunch and soft drinks throughout the day-
– services of a Russian-speakingguide-instructor
– entrance tickets to the reserve.
The price does not include (paid at the request of the guest):
– The services of a photographer are not included in the price of the excursion (photography and video shooting)
take with you:
– bathing accessories, a hat, cream, sunglasses
– a towel
– copies of passports or a photo on the phone of the first page
The park has a fairly large assortment: comfortable buses, cars, minivans. All vehicles are equipped with air conditioning and security systems. For long routes, toilet buses are available. All vehicles undergo technical and sanitary maintenance, receive the necessary tourist permits, and the drivers are checked before each trip
No prepayment required. All excursions are paid already on the bus, or during the excursion. The organizer will come up to you. Payment is accepted in cash in dollars, euros and Egyptian pounds. An alternative payment option is possible by agreement
Without a tourist license, none of the activities in the tourism of Egypt can be carried out.
For excursions, you need to obtain permission from the police and the military on a daily basis, without licenses it is not issued.
In this regard, for some excursions, we may ask you for data or photos of passports (this applies to sea excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and any individual excursions, if this requires leaving the city.
For other excursions, permits are issued simply for the number of people and passport details are not required).
Yes, of course, no payment is required for children under 5 years old in Sharm El Sheikh and under 6 years old in Hurghada.
Don’t fall for the intimidation of your hotel guides, they are unfounded:
Firstly, your travel insurance is valid throughout Egypt, regardless of the hotel, tour operator, and even more so the guide.
Secondly, if you are on a ship, bus or other transport, the organizer bears full insurance liability to passengers. Otherwise, he simply will not be able to obtain permission to carry out the tour. activities.