Children: 6-12 yers (8$)
Duration: 9 hours
* -Children under 6 years old excursion is free, at the age from 6 to 12 years old – 50% of the cost of the excursion.
* _ Departure from the hotel at 8:00 (depending on the location of the hotel). Return to the hotel 17:30
-Transfer picks up from the hotel and brings back after the excursion.
– walking along the canyon (about an hour)
– camel riding in the reserve (about 10 minutes)
– swimming in Three pools
– Russian-english speaking guide-instructor
– shopping – in the city of Dahab
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
(paid at the request of the guest): –
rental of masks, fins or life jackets, optional – mask 2 $, fins 2 $, life jacket 3 $.
– Services of a photographer are not included in the price of the tour (photography and video filming)
TAKE WITH YOURSELF:
– bathing accessories, a hat, cream, sunglasses
– a towel –
If you have your own snorkeling equipment, you can take it with you so as not to pay extra for renting equipment
– passport –
– comfortable clothes and shoes
The park has a fairly large assortment: comfortable buses, cars, minivans. All vehicles are equipped with air conditioning and security systems. For long routes, toilet buses are available. All vehicles undergo technical and sanitary maintenance, receive the necessary tourist permits, and the drivers are checked before each trip
No prepayment required. All excursions are paid already on the bus, or during the excursion. The organizer will come up to you. Payment is accepted in cash in dollars, euros and Egyptian pounds. An alternative payment option is possible by agreement
Without a tourist license, none of the activities in the tourism of Egypt can be carried out.
For excursions, you need to obtain permission from the police and the military on a daily basis, without licenses it is not issued.
In this regard, for some excursions, we may ask you for data or photos of passports (this applies to sea excursions in Sharm El Sheikh and any individual excursions, if this requires leaving the city.
For other excursions, permits are issued simply for the number of people and passport details are not required).
Yes, of course, no payment is required for children under 5 years old in Sharm El Sheikh and under 6 years old in Hurghada.
Don’t fall for the intimidation of your hotel guides, they are unfounded:
Firstly, your travel insurance is valid throughout Egypt, regardless of the hotel, tour operator, and even more so the guide.
Secondly, if you are on a ship, bus or other transport, the organizer bears full insurance liability to passengers. Otherwise, he simply will not be able to obtain permission to carry out the tour. activities.